Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has released a list of requested shortlisted Interview of applications submitted during the 2016 Recruitment Exercise.
The recruiting ministries are those of education, Labour & Productivity, Finance, Foreign Affairs., Information and Culture, Power, Works and Housing and Science and Technology. Others are Transport, Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation, Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation. and the Bureau of Public Procurement. Shotlisted candidates are from the 36 states and Abuja. The interviews will hold at the Public Service Institute on Murtala Mohammed Express Way, Kubwa, Abuja.
See instructions below:
- All shortlisted Applicants are expected to check for their names under their State of Origin, below.
- Thereafter, check the Timetable to see when your Ministry/cadre has been scheduled for Interview.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date/time as scheduled for their Ministries/Cadres.
- Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
- Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them.
TO See THE COMPLETE LIST AT THE FCSC WEBSITE BY STATE AND For UPDATES
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) TIMETABLE FOR INTERVIEW AT PSIN, KUBWA (Monday, 27TH March to Monday, 3rd April, 2017)
1. MONDAY, 27TH MARCH – 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
2. TUESDAY, 28TH MARCH – 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENT
3. WEDNESDAY, 29TH MARCH, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION,
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
4. THURSDAY, 30TH MARCH, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS & HOUSING, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT
5. FRIDAY, 31ST MARCH, 9 AM – OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL FOR THE
FEDERATION, OFFICE OF THE SURVEYOR GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
6. MONDAY, 3RD APRIL, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
A director of the Federal Civil Service Commission Mustapha L. Sulaiman, acting for the chairman said candidates already shortlisted under Batch A of the recruitment programme last year are expected to cross-check their names on the portal of the commission, using their state of origin.