1. She is not afraid to tell the truth. Even if it hurts, even if it’s blunt, even if it’s not the most popular opinion, she’ll always tell it like it is and that sometimes rubs men the wrong way.
2. She asks the hard questions. The questions that may make people uncomfortable or that are ‘too deep’ for some men or the questions they love to avoid.
3. She expects closure and asks for it. An honest woman gives honest answers, even if they’re going to be hard on some people and she expects the same. She’d rather know the truth and get closure instead of being ghosted or left to figure things out on her own.
4. She voices her wants in a relationships. She doesn’t shy away from saying what she wants or what’s bothering her. She doesn’t play it safe when it comes to her feelings. She talks about them openly and freely and that scares some men away.
5. She believes in real love and runs away from games. An honest woman will not tolerate a shady partner or someone who keeps her guessing, which is why she’s always struggling with ‘modern dating.’
6. She’s not afraid to talk about her past. She’s not afraid to talk about private things that happened to her or the things that made her who she is. A lot of men think this means she has ‘baggage’ but the truth is, we all have baggage, an honest woman just doesn’t mind talking about it.
7. She’s not going to sugarcoat anything. ESPECIALLY if she cares about you. She’s not going to tell you that you’re her world or you’re her God if she doesn’t really feel it. She’s not the kind of woman to tell you what you want to hear to boost your ego, she’ll just tell you how she truly sees you without exaggerating.
8. She’ll call you out when something is off. She’s not going to let go or pretend like nothing happened, she believes in the power of communication and she’s always willing to explain herself as well as intently listen to what others have to say.
9. She’ll be honest about her faults too. She doesn’t really hide the fact that she’s not perfect either and will be the first one to point out her faults or her own mistakes, which leaves nothing for men to point out.
10. She may be ‘difficult’ but her love is worth it. Because she’s often blunt, people mistake her for being tough, heartless or indifferent but the truth is she’s only honest because she’s real and looking for something real as well. Her love will always be pure, honest and her loyalty is unmatched.