The Federal Government of Nigeria on Sunday condemned the deadly terrorist attacks on Central London Bridge and the Borough market in “the strongest terms” and voiced its deep condolence to the relatives and victims of the attack.
Seven yet to be named victims died in the attack in central London on Saturday night june 3, 2017 and 48 were injured.
The Foreign Affairs Ministry in a statement, said:
“the government and people of Nigeria stand with the government and people of Great Britain in the face of continued terrorist attacks on innocent victims.Our thoughts, sympathy and prayers are with those affected in these latest multiple terrorist attacks and their families.”
The assailants drove a van into pedestrians at high speed on London Bridge on Saturday night before stabbing revellers on nearby streets.
Police said armed officers shot dead all three attackers within minutes of receiving reports of the terrorist attack unfolding in central London.
The three suspects, all men were wearing suicide bomb vests that were later confirmed to be fakes. Their identities were yet to be disclosed as at press time.
Cressida Dick, the Metropolitan police commissioner, said on Sunday morning the incident was under control.
“We believe there were three attackers and we believe they are dead,”
Police also confirmed the arrest of 12 people in the Barking district of east London in connection with the attack and raids were continuing there.
London June 3, 2017: Eight Major Terror Attack In Europe In A Year. Since March 2016, 185 Civilians Killed. 700 Wounded.
Since March 22, 2016, there have been 8 major terrorist attacks in Europe with
185 civilians killed and over 700 wounded. Here’s a list:
- Brussels, Belgium: March 22, 2016: 35 killed and 250+ wounded in coordinated multiple suicide bombings at Brussels Airport and SubwayNice, France: July 14, 2016: 86 killed and over 200 wounded after a jihadist used a truck to plough into crowds celebrating Bastille Day
- Berlin, Germany: December 19, 2016: 11 killed, 48 wounded after jihadist
uses his truck to plough into a busy Christmas market
- Westminster: March 22, 2017: 4 killed & 29 wounded after jihadist used
vehicle to slam into pedestrians on Bridge & stabbed officer
- St. Petersburg, Russia: April 3, 2017: 14 killed and 49 wounded after suicide
bomber attack on the St. Petersburg metro
- Stockholm, Sweden: April 7, 2017: 5 killed, 14 wounded after a jihadist rams
his truck into a crowd on a main pedestrian shopping street
- Manchester: May 22, 2017: 22 killed and 59 wounded after a suicide bomber
detonates his bomb following Ariana Grande concert
- Finally we have London: June 3,2017: 7 killed/48 wounded following attacks
by 3 jihadists.
Our reporter reviewed a very disturbing video of people claiming to be Muslims celebrating the latest London attacks and saying; “F**k you and F**k your flag.”